The smartest, safest, and most accurate way to know when your batteries need water.
The i-Lite™ Valve takes the guesswork out of battery watering by alerting operators when electrolyte levels are low using an easy-to-understand blinking LED. The encapsulated valve has been enhanced with an electrolyte monitoring sensor to create the first-ever valve and sensor in one.
Save 20% when purchased as an upgrade with a battery watering system.
Superior Design & Manufacturing
- Bright LED indications
- Low current draw will not drain the battery
- No calibration necessary
- Sealed polycarbonate lens protects the LED from damage and acid corrosion
- Over-molded wiring harness for enhanced durability
- One-year limited warranty
- Protects your battery investment and is designed to last the life of your battery
- Operating Voltage: 8 - 12 V Nominal
- Current Consumption: 7 mA
- Acceptable Exposure Range: -20 ̊F to 160 ̊F (-29 ̊C to 71 ̊C)
- i-Lite™ Valve
- Extra tubing for installation with a battery watering system
- 2 end caps for installation without a battery watering system
- 3 cable ties to secure the sensor light housing
- Sensor light code guide
- Step-by-step instructions